[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.3.0 has been released
- To: inSECT22 <i22@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zigzag] GZigZag 0.3.0 has been released
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:29:51 +0200 (EET)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20001121185343-r01010600-e848e0ca@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, inSECT22 wrote:
> [21.11.2000 ° 16:21 Uhr] Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho -->
> >able to upgrade to the 0.3 series, but acknowledge that there may be
> >problems (which we most definitely want to hear about). We recommend
> >that all users of GZigZag use a stable version.
> RASTER ERROR ?!?!
Could you give me the output the program produces to the console at that
time, or use the logging feature to produce a log.
Also, could you tell me what exactly did you do to get that?