Re: [zzdev] Idiosyncratic cell views!!!

Well BY GOSH!  So it does (open in Netscape).
 But it wasn't associated with an app, so nothing happened
 when I clicked on it.

GORGEOUS!

Are the ways to set the views documented yet ?-)
 Although I guess they're not in the Stable version...
 When I get my data moved forward ...  Mumble ...

CheersT

At 02:59 PM 11/15/00 +0200, you wrote:
>PNG is a standard format, which you can see using e.g. netscape. It is far
>superior to .jpg for images with large flat color areas such as those
>generated by ZZ.
>
>	Tuomas
>

>On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Ted Nelson wrote:
>
>> Sounds great!
>>
>> Would you mind sending it in a format I can see, like jpg ?-)
>>
>> Best, T
>>

>> At 04:42 PM 11/7/00 +0200, you wrote:
>> >Ok, we have idiosyncratic cell views: a cell can now decide what it wants
>> >to look like. See attached image.
>> >
>> >	Tuomas
>> >
>> >Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\eudora\attach\idiosync.png"

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965