Re: User's manual

> Is it possible for you to send us the User's Guide as you've done it
> (either plain text or HTML)?   We urgently need more documentation if we're

Yeah, it's possible, the current version includes about 30 snapshot
(.png files), do I leave them out? (The picts just make it easier
to understand.)

Or maybe I'll just put it on the Web as an HTML file so that everybody
interested can take a look.

I need to go to the town for a while, I'll be back about at 2 pm,
the thing will probably be on the Web in the evening. If we continue
this WML war, it won't be on the Web until 2001.

kata