Conversion program

Hi, AJ --

You wrote:
>> 1.   Edit Window functions.  The Home, End and Enter (carriage return)
keys
>> should be made to work again.  Also, the ability to stripe a block of
test
>> (for cut, copy, paste) needs to be put back in.  Also, right now,
instead
>> of scrolling the text up, I get Edit Windows where the text I'm
inputting
>> and the cell number are on top of each other, making it difficult to
read.

>This most likely requires a full rewrite of the edit window code (which
>is still a kluge!).

Until these edit functions are part of the stable version, it's too
time-consuming to use for extensive data structures.  So I'll continue to
use the 0706 version for demos, applitude prototypes, etc.  Before I put a
lot of time into these, I want to be sure I can convert files I create with
0706. (And of course Ted has been wanting to convert his previous data
structures for some time.)  Can you tell me the status of the conversion
program?

Thanks,
Marlene