Re: [zzdev] Some requests for stable version

On 20001023T230249-0400, Marlene Mallicoat wrote:
> 1.   Edit Window functions.  The Home, End and Enter (carriage return) keys
> should be made to work again.  Also, the ability to stripe a block of test
> (for cut, copy, paste) needs to be put back in.  Also, right now, instead
> of scrolling the text up, I get Edit Windows where the text I'm inputting
> and the cell number are on top of each other, making it difficult to read.

This most likely requires a full rewrite of the edit window code (which
is still a kluge!).

> 2.  Color of cursor cell.  How can this be changed by the user?  It's very
> difficult to read black text on a dark blue background.  It would be nice
> to have *all* those great user-defined interface options back -- font size,
> font, etc.

They never went away.  They just changed place.  Look in the CellViews
list.

> 3.  Mouse cursor position.  It's annoying to have to move the mouse so that
> it's cursor is over the Ctrl or Data window in order to activate the key
> bindings. This isn't always the case, but definitely when starting with a
> new data set.

This sounds like a Java problem, but I am not sure.

--
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%