---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:   Ted Nelson, INTERNET:ted@xxxxxxxxxx
TO:     ZZ Developers, INTERNET:zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
CC:     Ed Harter, INTERNET:eharter@xxxxxxxxx
        Andrew Pam, INTERNET:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx
        Marlene Mallicoat, INTERNET:marlene@xxxxxxxxxx
        Ted Nelson, INTERNET:ted@xxxxxxxxxx
DATE:   9/28/00 4:22 PM

RE:     :zz,virt: Re: URGENT:  Where are old actions??

Hi Tuomas--

Marlene & u sez
>> I sent a note to zzdev, but haven't heard back.  I urgently need to know
>> where things like NEW X+, DISC Y-, etc are in the new prerelease.
>>
>> Please let me know as soon as possible.
>
>Removed because they are no longer necessary. What in the world do you
>need them for?

RELIGION: PHILOSOPHY OF VISIBILITY--
 I favor clarity and transparency.  I believe everything should be visible.
Also--
- it's a handy reference list
- it shows the names, which can be bound as we like
- ops are repeatable without keyboard assignment
- this allows more ops than there are keys

etc.
All best, Ted

At 01:15 AM 9/28/00 +0300, you wrote:
>> I sent a note to zzdev, but haven't heard back.  I urgently need to know
>> where things like NEW X+, DISC Y-, etc are in the new prerelease.
>>
>> Please let me know as soon as possible.
>
>Removed because they are no longer necessary. What in the world do you
>need them for?
>
>       Tuomas

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965

Sender: ted@xxxxxxxxxx