Re: zigzag

Hi Richard--

Try this page-- it looks fine in Netscape !-)
http://www.gzigzag.org/ug/ug-ns4.html
The Mozilla version is at
http://www.gzigzag.org/ug/ug.html

All best, Ted

At 02:43 AM 10/17/00 -0600, you wrote:
>After fetching the page, I found it was very hard for me to read it
>(apparently it comes with screen shots, but I can't see them).
>However, it is starting to bring back a vague recollection of my
>watching you use the program and liking it.
>
>I will ask the person if he is interested in trying to implement the
>features in Emacs.  The implementation would have to be totally
>different, though.

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965