:zz,virt: Re: URGENT: Where are old actions??

Hi Tuomas--

Marlene & u sez
>> I sent a note to zzdev, but haven't heard back.  I urgently need to know
>> where things like NEW X+, DISC Y-, etc are in the new prerelease.
>>
>> Please let me know as soon as possible.
>
>Removed because they are no longer necessary. What in the world do you
>need them for?

RELIGION: PHILOSOPHY OF VISIBILITY--
 I favor clarity and transparency.  I believe everything should be visible.
Also--
- it's a handy reference list
- it shows the names, which can be bound as we like
- ops are repeatable without keyboard assignment
- this allows more ops than there are keys

etc.
All best, Ted

At 01:15 AM 9/28/00 +0300, you wrote:
>> I sent a note to zzdev, but haven't heard back.  I urgently need to know
>> where things like NEW X+, DISC Y-, etc are in the new prerelease.
>>
>> Please let me know as soon as possible.
>
>Removed because they are no longer necessary. What in the world do you
>need them for?
>
>	Tuomas

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965