[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- To: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 01:16:44 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000824010558.6216A-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To clarify: the problem is not with the code, but with having d.cursor a
corner list instead of a rank.
Hmm, maybe we need atomic corner-list operations: that could solve the
problem pretty well.
Definitely one to put into the specs for the bootstrapped prototype.
On Thu, 24 Aug 2000, Tuomas Lukka wrote:
> It fixes it a little but if you want to move the cursor that's in the
> beginning of cursor-list, there's no alternative...