[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Nasty feature in new cursor...
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 01:06:46 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <39A3E0BF.9AD79919@xxxxxx>
On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> Tuomas Lukka schrieb:
> > One slightly nasty feature in the three-dimension cursor stuff is that
> > making cursor move atomic is suddenly much harder. Previously, that was
> > one insert away, but now moving a cursor DISCONNECTS ALL OTHER CURSORS FOR
> > A MOMENT.
> > This may not seem like a big deal but once you realize that headcell is
> > used for observation then it will be seen that moving a cursor can then
> > trigger a lot of events.
> > Hmm... I don't like this.
It fixes it a little but if you want to move the cursor that's in the
beginning of cursor-list, there's no alternative...