[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Fully general cell references
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Fully general cell references
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 14:25:45 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000819140736.M18345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > After we bootstrap.
> > I'm becoming more and more anxious about that: AJ, do you think we could
> > make bootstrap in December?
> It depends. After I get Thales Clang going we'll know better. It's not
> impossible, though.
> I believe I could design the next Clang (Heraclitus Clang, after
> "the obscure" Heraclitus from Ephesus, ~500 BC) as a systems language
> aiming for efficient compilation.
> Are we targeting the Java machine or some real machine?
Both and neither ;) ;)
We want an abstract description of the ZZ runtime environment which we
describe inside itself and can port to new physical and logical platforms