[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Fully general cell references
- To: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Fully general cell references
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:22:40 +0300
- In-reply-to: <399EDA89.142FBA04@xxxxxx>; from b.fallenstein@xxxxxx on Sat, Aug 19, 2000 at 09:05:45PM +0200
- Mail-followup-to: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <Pine.HPP.3.96.1000818214259.598C-100000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <399E5E53.EC0184F6@xxxxxx> <20000819192233.B5459@xxxxxxxxxxx> <399EDA89.142FBA04@xxxxxx>
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 20000819T210545+0200, Benjamin Fallenstein wrote:
> Well, it's exactly what we had before, with the same implications.
Well, the previous cursors were unusable as Clang references anyways,
so it didn't matter.
> some point EVERY cell deletion should move the cursors on the cell, btw.
This is fine for interactive use, but for scripting, it's better to
invalidate the cursor than to silently move it.
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%