Raster renaming

Hello all!

I had to check a dictionary to be sure "raster" is not a right name for
every raster - after all, English isn't my native language. But
'visualization' is quite a long word, and it if something is a word
with wide meaning; every time we make something visual it's
visualization, right?

'Projection' is a word that describes the operation more accurately - we
project the multidimensional space to three or two dimensions, also, we
"display outwardly especially to an audience." (Webster)

Another, not so fancy, choise is derived from the fact that we have
several views that take their visualization type from a predefined set
of these types. The items in the set are the different 'view types'
availabe.

Tuukka

E-Mail: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
WWW:    http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup