zob2java problems on Mac

[This is based on a cvs update from 00-08-04, around 1:00 am MET. Yeah,
bein' up late.]

Hi all--

zob2java doesn't work for me on the Mac -- I suspect it's something
platform-specific, like the different newline format -- but I can't
debug it, because my Perl knowledge isn't good enough. I managed to work
around the most trivial problem, not being able to enter command line
parameters, by inserting the following at the top of the file:

> $zobname = "NullRaster";
> print("\nTrying to convert zob $zobname:\n");
> @ARGV = ("Macintosh HD:Desktop Folder:gzz:gzigzag:gzigzag:Java:flob:$zobname.zob",
>          "Macintosh HD:Desktop Folder:gzz:$zobname.java");

(NullRaster is the only one I can convert successfully.) Here is what
different runs with different $zobname's produce:

> Trying to convert zob NullRaster:
>
> Trying to convert zob CompassRaster:
> # No get for 'public', <> chunk 69.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 153
>
> Trying to convert zob RasterCellFactory1:
> # No get for 'RasterCellFactory', <> chunk 164.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 153
>
> Trying to convert zob SimpleFlobConnector:
> # Invalid param: // Always middle - to - middle.
>     public void decorate(final FlobSet f, final String path,
> 	final ZZCell view) {, <> chunk 109.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 137
>
> Trying to convert zob SimpleFlobRaster:
> # No get for 'Component', <> chunk 153.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 153
>
> Trying to convert zob StdLinks:
> # No get for 'static', <> chunk 125.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 153
>
> Trying to convert zob TreeRaster:
> # Invalid param: 3, 6};, <> chunk 492.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 137
>
> Trying to convert zob VStreamRaster:
> # No get for 'protected', <> chunk 232.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 153
>
> Trying to convert zob VanishingRaster:
> # Invalid param: (float)0.9, (float)0.9};, <> chunk 309.
> File 'zob2java.pl'; Line 137

Not too exciting, eh? Any ideas what I can do?

Thanks,
- Benja