Re: [zzdev] Re: Nonsegregation, No Things

> Let me try a fast clarification. Take the text cloud as an example. At
> the moment, it is lousily integrated with the rest of ZZ: I cannot, for
> example, put a cell from the structure on the cloud, and I cannot put
> something from the cloud into the structure. It may be that the cloud
> will later be integrated into ZZ better.

Definitely. The cloud is currently just a proof-of-concept: "you can do
*real* cut&paste easily using ZZ". It's not meant to be used for anything
except demoing yet.

I'll have to read the big document in detail at some point. I think that
you and Ted are talking about the similar things but with different words.

	Tuomas