[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: Nonsegregation, No Things
- To: Benjamin Fallenstein <b.fallenstein@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: Nonsegregation, No Things
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 20:17:18 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>, zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <398169B5.DEDE8489@xxxxxx>
> Let me try a fast clarification. Take the text cloud as an example. At
> the moment, it is lousily integrated with the rest of ZZ: I cannot, for
> example, put a cell from the structure on the cloud, and I cannot put
> something from the cloud into the structure. It may be that the cloud
> will later be integrated into ZZ better.
Definitely. The cloud is currently just a proof-of-concept: "you can do
*real* cut&paste easily using ZZ". It's not meant to be used for anything
except demoing yet.
I'll have to read the big document in detail at some point. I think that
you and Ted are talking about the similar things but with different words.