[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] VStreamRaster exception
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] VStreamRaster exception
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:15:22 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000726093111.D23042@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> VStreamRaster seems to crash with a division by zero exception when
> the cursor is on the cell that is the positive neighbour on d.1 of
> the "Bindings" cell in a new space (or in any other cell in that same
> d.2 rank).
> I can reliably reproduce this.