Another big change

I've just removed the dependence on swing. The program now creates two
top-level windows (Frames). Please tell me if this breaks something.

This change removed more code than it added since we already had the
ZZWindows code in place for managing top-level windows (like the
TextCloud); the ZZSimpleClient2 crud just wasn't using it. Now all the
windows that are created are created from information that was put in the
structure.

	Tuomas