[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Killer Apps (was How ?
- To: inSECT22 <i22@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Killer Apps (was How ?
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:31:15 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <200007220008.e6M08AP20524@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, inSECT22 wrote:
> [21.07.2000 ° 20:07 Uhr] Tuomas Lukka -->
> -| what didn't work and why?
> i think it is some generic problem with java/mac/qwertz keymap / etc.
> the mbox module compiles ok, but doesnt seem to run from within zz.
> i dont think it actually 'executes' the contents of a cell for whatever reason, . ., is there some basic way i can test this?
The textcloud: execute TextCloud.TESTWIN.
Remember you have to have the cell to exec in the left-side window.