Re: [zzdev] :gzz: Switch-cursor op | tilde (wuz Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: key bindings (was: Features wish list 00.07.15)

> >The tilde is actually my fault and completely my invention. What it
> >does is it simply exchanges the current cursor locations of the two views.
> >
> But not bound to tilde.  Hyphen?

Hyphen is currently the connect-marked-cells-to-direction-from-cursor
operation. Shall we put that somewhere else?

> I have a feeling we should leave the tilde unassigned.  Since on
>  my keyboards it's one of the easiest-to-hit keys, and since it''s
>  so inconvenient for Tuukka, it should prob. be ONLY user-assigned.

*or* we should start looking into different keymaps for different
countries' keyboards.

	Tuomas