[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] :zz: Hopping 'n' Preflets (was Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: key bindings (was: Features wish list 00.07.15)
- To: Ted Nelson <ted@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] :zz: Hopping 'n' Preflets (was Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] :gzz: key bindings (was: Features wish list 00.07.15)
- From: Tuomas Lukka <lukka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:12:41 +0300 (EETDST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <18.104.22.168.20000721055705.008fb100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Ted Nelson wrote:
> Tuuka 'n' Tuomas sez
> >> What does hop do?
> >Rearranges a rank. Try it, it's implemented now. It literally hops a cell
> Let me point out that with marking, 'hop' should hop whole groups
> as well.
> Interaction with preflets: if preflets are locking cells together,
> the hop will go *over* a bunch of cells.
Just waiting for you to spec these two actions accurately; will implement
right away once specced.