[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Warning: Tree raster can hang you
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Warning: Tree raster can hang you
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 05:59:39 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <20000716120353.C14285@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:
> > The snapshots are what they are: snapshots - some things work, some don't
> > If you want something more stable, we should release 0.01, but first we
> > should just define which features need to be in it. Remember, it does NOT
> > have to be perfect in any way, as 0.01 implies "work in progress; some things
> > *may* work but nothing's complete".
> Why 0.01? Why not 0.1, or 0.0.1?
0.1: not enough room to move towards 1.0
0.0.1: I dislike non-floating-point versions.
Any reason in particular to use those?