Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] Re: [zzdev] ZZ-space and using its dimensions

u sez
>This was only basics. And by the way, quite a few links in there are
>broken.

Yeah, dammit.  Hope I can fix them *this* week.

>> And please look especially at the Floating World design specs.
>
>This was something way more interesting. http://www.xanadu.com/FW99/
>had a lot of good information, I hope it isn't deprecated.

Thanks-- I hope to be rewriting/repasting it soon.

I'm not sure about this new Linuxy meaning of "deprecated"--
 in this context, you mean Obsolete ?-)

Best, T

At 04:04 PM 7/11/00 +0300, you wrote:
>On  9 Jul, Ted Nelson wrote:
>>>I have read mostly the
>>>gzigzag documentation,
>>
>> See the tutorial at xanadu.com.
>
>This was only basics. And by the way, quite a few links in there are
>broken.
>
>> And please look especially at the Floating World design specs.
>
>This was something way more interesting. http://www.xanadu.com/FW99/
>had a lot of good information, I hope it isn't deprecated.

>E-Mail: Tuukka.Hastrup@xxxxxx
>WWW:    http://www.iki.fi/Tuukka.Hastrup
>ICQ:	#11321669

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England
 ?  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx   ?  world-wide fax 1/415/332-0136
 ?  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    ?  http://www.xanadu.net
 ? Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965