[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zzdev] why is raster restarted all the time if it hangs?
- To: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [zzdev] why is raster restarted all the time if it hangs?
- From: "Tuomas J. Lukka" <lukka@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:04:41 +0300 (EEST)
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <20000714095828.E6934@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> In debugging the tree raster I noticed that if a raster ever hangs,
> it is restarted. Is there any reason for that?
Ah, it might be a synchronization problem in ZZCanvasView.
Sounds fishy, though. Could you see the stack trace of who starts it