Re: [zzdev] :gzz: error message when tried to move data to next version (was Re: :gzz: Needs 2 for usability (was Re: :zz: Re: [private to Tuomas] You NEED to work wth prototype (was Re: URGENT: using GZZ for presentation on July 12thjjjjjjjjjjjj

> (delay)  ============= here is her result:
> Here's the message, recaptured by Marlene--
>
> >>For debugging sake,
> > >couldst try again to open the data I brought home yesterday,
> >> and capture the error for Tuomas?
> >
> >ZZError: No client cell found on d.2!! at foo.Main.main

Right. This means that when the system starts from the home cell (ID: 1)
and goes poswards on d.2, it does not find the "ClientCell" cell.
Either you have altered the connections or the name of the cell.

This has nothing to do with the version change - restart on the previous
version should produce the same error then.

	Tuomas