:zz: Attempted send of demo materials (next two emails)

Hi--

These are from my Vaio running Linux 0.45.

They're good demo datasets, though there's more I'll
 have to add to them before they go to users.

One will be in Linux format, copied with "cp", the other
 will be in DOS format, copied with "mcopy".

Hope it gets through.

ChrzT

Theodor Holm Nelson, Visiting Professor of Environmental Information,
 Keio University, Shonan Fujisawa Campus, Fujisawa, Japan _____
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/   ______
Permanent Address: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
_____  World Wide Fax +1-415-332-0136   World Wide Voicemail:
+1-415-331-4422 _____ PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx