:zz: HotZiggity boot floppy can't just be copied, I don't think

dp (Andrew plz verify)

Note that I believe that each ZZ boot disk
 must be made using the same procedure,
 they can't just be copied.

*Unless* you have a track-by-track copy program.
 Which I think you said we do.

LvT

At 06:41 PM 7/22/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, Julia --
>
>Ted thought Mary Eisenhart (from Computer Currents or MicroTimes) might be
>interested in coming to his talk -- could you invite her?
>
>Also, we have a boot diskette that will let folks try his new ZigZag
>software.  Could we give the master diskette to someone in your
>organization to make a bunch of copies to hand out to everyone who comes to
>the talk?  We'll have the final version in a couple of weeks, could give it
>to you (or designated colleague) then.
>
>Thanks,
>Marlene

http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
 Home Fax: 0466-46-7368  From USA: 011-81-466-46-7368
Project Xanadu (Permanent)
 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/ 332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
Quotation of the day, 98.07.22:
"More than two goals is no goals."  Lynda Obst, *Hello, He Lied*.