[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
[zzdev] Theft of datasets: HUH?
- To: "INTERNET:zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx" <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [zzdev] Theft of datasets: HUH?
- From: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 06:47:27 -0400
- Reply-to: zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Marlene Mallicoat <MarleneM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Does this mean any student can just
> take anything out of my files ??????????
It's creepy, isn't it? We should do some testing on this right away. I
was so surprised that Tomoko could do it so easily. I imagine you can set
the properties of a file so that no one else can read it, but I don't know
how. Maybe you could ask Andrew?