Re: UNCLEAR Re: fwd from Peter Barus, an eager user having difficulties

On Fri, Jun 19, 1998 at 10:35:25AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> I tried that, and it asked what application to use
>  to open it.
>
> Hadn't you better tell us ?-)

Well, I guess that means you don't have an unzip program installed!
You'd better get one.  If you're running Windows, try WinZip, available
at www.winzip.com.  If you already have WinZip, perhaps you haven't set
Netscape up to know about it?  You can always just choose to download the
file and uncompress it afterwards.  In fact, I usually prefer to do that
and set Netscape to always save zip files rather than trying to open them.

Cheers,
	*** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam