[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
GZigZag 0.1.5 has been released
- To: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: GZigZag 0.1.5 has been released
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:41:49 +0200
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Mail-followup-to: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
[ Repost due to a bad mailing address. Sorry about that. ]
There is a new announcement mailing list. It is low-volume and
recommended to all users of GZigZag. Subscribe at
All release announcements are primarily posted there.
GZigZag 0.1.5 has been released.
This is a quality assurance and bug fix release in the stable 0.1 series.
We recommend that all users of GZigZag use the stable series. We expect
that 0.1.5 will be the last release in the 0.1 series, as we are planning
to release 0.2.0 real soon now.
This release contains the following bug fixes:
- Undoing a cell creation no longer throws an exception
- Compass and Presentation Views are now in AllViews list
Download instructions are at http://www.gzigzag.org/download.html .
This release will also soon be available as part of Debian GNU/Linux
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%