[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
GZigZag 0.1.4 has been released
- To: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: GZigZag 0.1.4 has been released
- From: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <gaia@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:07:57 +0300
- Cc: ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Mail-followup-to: gzigzag-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ZZ Development <zzdev@xxxxxxxxxx>, zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho <ajk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
There is a new announcement mailing list. It is low-volume and
recommended to all users of GZigZag. Subscribe at
All release announcements are primarily posted there.
GZigZag 0.1.4 has been released.
This is a quality assurance and bug fix release in the stable 0.1 series.
We recommend that all users of GZigZag use the stable series.
This release contains the following user-visible changes:
- The keys Ctrl-A, Ctrl-E, Home, End and Enter now work in edit mode
- There is a new -recrmdim option, which will recreate a damaged
master dimension list (useful in converting old spaces)
- XML export and import bug fixes, including a new -xmlencoding option
for specifying the XML character encoding to use at export time.
Download instructions are at http://www.gzigzag.org/download.html .
This release will also soon be available as part of Debian GNU/Linux
%%% Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho % gaia@xxxxxx % http://www.iki.fi/gaia/ %%%