Re: [zigzag] zigzag home page

Sorry, haven't had time.  Maybe today.  TN

At 09:07 PM 8/27/99 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi, I was reading your home page (with geat interest :-) and discovered many
>broken links in it. Did you know it ? Will you fix them ? Do you need the
links
>to fix ?
>
>Mail you later.
>
>	Raph
>
>--
>#!/usr/bin/perl -w
>my %person = (
>     name     =>'Raphaël ROUSSEAU',
>     function => {fr => 'Ingénieur Informatique Libre',
>                  en => 'Open Source Software Engineer'},
>     email    =>'mailto:raph@xxxxxxxxx',
>     quote    =>"All generalizations are false, including this one.");

Theodor Holm Nelson
Project Professor, Keio University SFC Campus, Fujisawa, Japan
Visiting Professor, University of Southampton, England

 - - -  e-mail: ted@xxxxxxxxxx    - - -  world-wide fax 1/415/331-4422
 - - -  http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/    - - -  http://www.xanadu.net

 - - - - - Coordinates in USA      Tel. 415/ 331-4422
  Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
Quotation of the Day, 99.09.07
Everything is interconnected, but not uniformly.  TN99