:zz: possible to port [to] emacs?

Hi--

Interesting concept.  My misgivings are entirely
 proprietary.  This is still a free-enterprise operation,
 not freeware, and it's necessary to watch out for
 Gnu-license contagion.

Let me just add for the record that Richard Stallman
 is one of my greatest heroes, though (like everyone else)
 I have occasionally experienced friction with him.

Best, Ted

At 04:45 PM 2/4/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I've got this disease that makes me wanna do everything within emacs....you
>think it would be possible to for someone to port zigzag to either function
>within emacs or port it to emacs lisp?
>

>_____________________________
>Chuck Fletcher
>Director of Technology
>CTW Online-"The little media property that could."
>chuck.fletcher@xxxxxxx
>1-800-skytel2 1203865

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/  (Professorial page)
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net (see also Professorial page, above)
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the Day, 99.03.05:
"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
-- J. Danforth ("Dan") Quayle, former U.S. Vice President