[zigzag] Re: possible to port emacs?

> I've got this disease that makes me wanna do everything within emacs....you
> think it would be possible to for someone to port zigzag to either function
> within emacs or port it to emacs lisp?

It would work very well in emacs, I think. While conceptually zigzag is
quite interesting, the code should be fairly straightforward.

I'm stuck in vi mode, myself (and I don't mean emacs vip mode). Too
time-costly to change.

Philip J. Wall            |
TeX Programmer            |           "Accentuate
Wolfram Research, Inc.    |              the
philw@xxxxxxxxxxx         |          Indeterminate"
(217)398-0700, ext. 170   |