[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [zigzag] :zz: Couldn't we call it something else?
- To: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [zigzag] :zz: Couldn't we call it something else?
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 14:39:06 +1100
- Cc: ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, marlene@xxxxxxxxxx
- In-reply-to: <126.96.36.199.19981125015003.00ff5100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from Ted Nelson on Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 01:50:03AM +0900
- References: <19981124001226.A1558@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <188.8.131.52.19981125015003.00ff5100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 01:50:03AM +0900, Ted Nelson wrote:
> Andrew, you're filing this as a "manual".
> It's not, and I'm trying to write one.
> Could you possibly change the pagename
> to "1994presentation" or something?
Good point. I'll fix is shortly.
*** Xanni ***
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Technical VP, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technical Editor, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/sc/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
P.O. Box 26, East Melbourne VIC 8002 Australia Phone +61 3 96511511