Re: [zigzag] Re: :zz: Edward Prentice' problem

Thanks for the hints. here's my latest analysis of what's going on
after trying numerous times.  At the time zigzag starts up,
it asks if you want to load a previous data file. If you say no,
you get an empty zigzag with the definitions that I mentioned earlier,
but no data. If, however, you say YES, it looks on the disk for the
data file. By trying numerous times and watching closely, I noticed
that there is an error message that flashes by extremely quickly.
It is complaining about a non-DOS format disk (which, of course, makes
sense since the floppy contains a Linux file system, not a DOS one.
After the error message, it defaults to the empty zigzag with no data file.

So now here's my dilemma. zigzag is expecting the A: drive to be DOS
but I have no DOS zigzag data file. The datafile is on my zigzag
demo boot disk, but in Linux file format, so either way,
I can't get the datafile loaded.

Help?

/egp

--