Offense not taken! Re: [zigzag] apologies

Hey, we're all having fun here!  Mostly.

Best. Ted

At 11:41 AM 11/6/98 -0600, you wrote:
>> >So far, zigzag is a really nifty toy, but I have to say it's not much more
>> >than that for me until I understand more about it.
>>
>> (Ahem.)
>
>I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I should have made it clear that
>my statement was an indicator of my personal lack of
>understanding of zigzag, and not criticism of zigzag.

>Philip J. Wall            |
>TeX Programmer            |           "Accentuate
>Wolfram Research, Inc.    |              the
>philw@xxxxxxxxxxx         |          Indeterminate"
>(217)398-0700, ext. 170   |

 Home Fax from USA: 011-81-466-46-7368  (If in Japan, 0466-46-7368)
Professorial home page http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/
Permanent: Project Xanadu, 3020 Bridgeway #295, Sausalito CA 94965
 Tel. 415/ 331-4422, fax 415/332-0136
http://www.xanadu.net
PERMANENT E-MAIL: ted@xxxxxxxxxx
Quotation of the day, 98.11.05:
Last words of Ludwig Wittgenstein: "Tell them I had a wonderful life."