Re: [zigzag] Re: [zigzag] Zigzag v0.52

On Mon, Aug 31, 1998 at 10:09:25PM -0400, Peter Barus wrote:
> I've now got the demo on a dedicated machine (old 486 with Windows and
> assorted attic stuff). I turn it on and boot from the floppy, and it sits
> here in my office looking rather cryptic. But inviting.

Have you downloaded the latest boot floppy, which contains ZigZag v0.51
and a bunch of instructions and sample data from Ted?

> I can't seem to find the address for the group around here. Last time I
> spent any time on it, people began to take up international travel.

If you're talking about the discussion group, this is it!  And we're
always travelling; Ted and Marlene just left for Europe yesterday, and
will be returning to Japan a few days after they get back to the US.
I'm returning to Australia later today myself.

> Since I am getting deeper into internet programming, perhaps I won't have
> so much time to write. But I'd appreciate it if I could drop a note to one
> and all from time to time; and, would anybody kindly make suggestions as to
> how this thing works, so I can play with it a little more deeply?

We've updated the instructions on the web page at http://www.xanadu.net/zz/
but as usual it still lags slightly behind the current code.  Of course
if anybody would like to help with the documentation, let us know!

Cheers,
	*** Xanni ***
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                         Andrew Pam