[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: HotZiggity resets the BIOS ?!?
- To: "zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx" <zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: HotZiggity resets the BIOS ?!?
- From: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:00:23 -0400
- Reply-to: zigzag@xxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: Peter Barus <ViPr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Linux does use the CMOS NVRAM (that's where the Real Time Clock is
but we didn't include that code in the HotZiggity demo disk. <<
If that were already on my computer, would this be a possible culprit? It
isn't, as far as I know, but gee whiz...