Re: Why have a multipart document address?

See http://hyperworlds.org/answers.html for one of my summaries of why anyone would want Xanadu. Also, have any of you produced any diagrams that would make it easier to visualize the data structures and algorithms of Xanadu? I'm still struggling to figure these out.