I WANT A XANADU MANIFESTO !! Napster and the Music business.

OK,

I am in a boring accounting job and a part time
musician BUT, I daydream of a
Xanadavian future.  It is more than a product to me it is
a crusade, a vision.

Will current Inter-Nicene  copywrite/royalty wars ruin the music business?

I for one do not understand why Xanadu isn't on the cover of Newsweek instead
of Napster.

I WANT A XANADU MANIFESTO TO PUBLISH ON MY ROCK AND ROLL
MAIL SERVERS PLEASE? Phish,Stringcheese, Widespread panic and
yes, Metallica plus a host of others.  The inability to account for
intellectual  property
online is becoming a crises.

I will happily write the polemic but I am not qualified to emunerate the
features.

Please Please Please do this for me.  Music sucks right now.  It is a
cultural,
technical disaster in an era when artists have never been more expressive.

Philip "Super Stupid" Loucony Garzieri
313 West Blue Jay Street
Nags Head, NC 27959