Re: Info and money flows

Friends,

If the internet changes the power flows represented by the flows of information and money, then it will certainly create new basic units of information and money exchange, distribution and transactions.

Isn't our opportunity to understand and invent these new units?

Regards,

Jock

Jock Gill
Penfield Gill, Inc.
Boston, MA
jgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://www.penfield-gill.com/gill>

<<<<

When personal computing started I thought it would be a social revolution:
that the dorks and front-office assholes would no longer be in charge,
and intellectuals and artists would rule the world.

That lasted for six months. Then the dorks and front-office assholes
took over again.

It seems to be a Gresham's Law of social organization.

My hopes are now more modest.