Re: Xanadu discussion list

> Is there a (real) timetable for an Internet-based Xanadu to emerge?  Or is
> this just an exercise in "Waiting for Godot"--who, you'll recall, never
> actually showed up?

Wired is reportedly doing an article on Xanadu in the near future
entitled "30 years of Vaporware", so you're not alone in that feeling!
Yes, based on progress reports from all of the separate developers now
working on Xanadu software, I believe it is extremely likely we will see
some form of Internet based Xanadu product this 30th anniversary year.

Our toast - "This year in Xanadu!"

Share and enjoy,
		*** AVATAR ***
--