Re: the yearly flurry of email messages...

On 14/02/11 05:36, roger gregory wrote:
> Yes, definitely grab it and put it there.

OK, those files are now available on the respective download pages:

http://udanax.com/green/download/
http://udanax.com/gold/download/

Please edit the text as required.

> At some point I should get you a copy of the unsorted 10s of Gbytes I
> have to xanadu related stuff, most of it redundant, but cheap enough
> to have copies there too.

I'd suggest putting those on files.xanadu.net instead, because that has
cheap disk (but less bandwidth).  The server with the public websites
charges a monthly fee per GB of disk allocated.

Andrew
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                   Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/                 Chief Scientist, Xanadu