Re: the yearly flurry of email messages...

On 11/02/11 02:43, John Ohno wrote:
> A few months ago I made a tarball of all the current official and
> semi-official xanadu websites I'm aware of (udanax.com, xanadu.com,
> xanadu australia, hyperland, sunless-sea, and the trans-literary
> project). If any documentation is floating around on the web (rather
> than being locked up in an XOC member's desk drawer) it's probably in
> there. If you like, I can dig it up for you.

If anyone else wants tarballs or rsync mirrors of any of the Xanadu
websites, SVN or git repository access or any other infrastructure
assistance please do contact me - there's no need to crawl the sites!

Andrew (also the Xanadu System Administrator)
--
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx                   Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/                 Chief Scientist, Xanadu