Re: the yearly flurry of email messages...

My current plan is to extract the objects from the gold image and graft them onto a squeak image. As of today, I can read objects from the various regions of the image file. My code does not handle oldSpace/newSpace #become: yet, but that will be done later today.
I don't know for sure which way I will go from there - my hope is that I can recompile the methods to Squeak's bytecode and "just run" the code. The devil is in the details :-)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin