Re: Comments on tumbler ordering

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 02:53:18PM -0500, John Ohno wrote:
> If all else fails, since the tumblers are part of the vstream rather
> than the istream, some fiddling of the vstream might fix that, but I
> prefer your solution :-). Another kludge might just be to transclude
> the stuff that you want to insert before.

I liked it too for the purposes of a tumblerline, but it appears i don't
understand enough of Xanalogics.. Actually, I was playing with these because I
thought two lines could be used to define a table, subdividing cells col- or
row-wise as needed. Then I wondered how close such a structure for a table
would be to en anfilade, considering it would have col/row sizes (Widativity)
too.

--
 E: berend@xxxxxxxxxx
 T: +31(0)6 - 19160770