Xanadu BoF at PyCon'2005 in Washington D.C.

Greetings.  I'm going to be attending the Python Conference in
Washington D.C. from March 18 to 25 and am considering convening a
Xanadu Get-Together if there are fellow Xanadu enthusiasts attending.

I'm not presenting at the conference but I thought we might meet and go
over the back-end architecture and the first glimmers of work on a
front-end design.

Drop me a brief email if you'll be there and I'll reserve meeting space.

Jeff Rush
Xanadu Cyberarchivist