Presentation on Xanalogical Data Structures

On August 2nd, I'll be giving a presentation at the Vancouver Python
Workshop on what I've learned about Xanadu/Udanax over the years.  I'll
be discussing my implementations of tumblers and enfilades in Python,
and the general architecture of Udanax Green.  It's only a 50 minute
slot so it'll be an overview with a focus on how natually Python lends
itself to implementing xanalogical data structures.  I won't be talking
about Silver Stands.

You can read more about the conference at:

http://www.vanpyz.org/conference/

I'd be interested in meeting up with anyone attending who knows (or
wants to know) a thing about Xanadu.

Jeff Rush, Xanadu Cyberarcheologist