[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Sunless-Sea page on EnfiladeTheory
- To: udanax@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Sunless-Sea page on EnfiladeTheory
- From: Andrew Pam <xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:53:59 +1100
- In-reply-to: <20020112123618.L3979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; from xanni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 12:36:18PM +1100
- References: <20020112122655.J3979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20020112123618.L3979@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, Jan 12, 2002 at 12:36:18PM +1100, Andrew Pam wrote:
> > Several points;
> > There is an algorithm published in DrDobbs that is equivalent to
> > Model T, does anyone have a reference, it was many years ago and I've
> > lost it.
Pulling out my copy of that issue, the full details are:
"K-Tree Container Data Structures" by Rodney Bates, pp. 26-34 of
Dr. Dobbs September 1994 "Data Structures and File Formats" issue.
Rodney Bates is an engineer with Boeing aircraft.
A recent email address appears to be rod.bates@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope that helps,
mailto:xanni@xxxxxxxxxx Andrew Pam
http://www.xanadu.com.au/ Chief Scientist, Xanadu
http://www.glasswings.com.au/ Technology Manager, Glass Wings
http://www.sericyb.com.au/ Manager, Serious Cybernetics
http://two-cents-worth.com/?105347&EG Donate two cents to our work!
P.O. Box 477, Blackburn VIC 3130 Australia Phone +61 401 258 915