Re: Greetings

Please reply on that list rather than on the Udanax mailing list.
Apologies to those who are on both lists and got two copies.

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 12:43:23PM -0800, Henry at ProZ wrote:
> ProZ.com uses a point system called browniz, which
> translators can earn, by doing things for the community (like
> uploading glossaries), and can use, to access community
> services (like online glossaries).
>
> Among other things, these new currencies will allow us,
> perhaps for the first time, to quantify the relationship between
> brownie points and mojo.

Hee!  I am indeed aware of MojoNation, but thank you for drawing my
attention to ProZ.com.  I recently discovered another very promising
distributed network with a credit system, GNet:

http://gecko.cs.purdue.edu/gnet/

Share and enjoy,
		Andrew
--